Nisha V. Fontaine, Esq. joined the U.S. immigration law firm of Serotte Reich Wilson, LLP as an associate in January 2010 after relocating from San Antonio, Texas. Mrs. Fontaine has a diverse practice area, including family and employment-based immigration, waivers and border/admissibility issues. She has written appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Office and has represented clients in immigration court.
While Mrs. Fontaine (nee Jagtiani) was born in Mumbai, India, she was raised in the United States and grew up in a bilingual home and is fluent in English and Hindi. Her background as an immigrant propelled her into a professional career as an immigration attorney.
- Family-based immigrant visa petitions, including Adjustment of Status and Immigrant Visa Processing
- Employment-based immigrant visa petitions (EB-1 and EB-2 NIW’s), including I-485 portability requests
- Re-entry Permits
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Non-Immigrant Visa Applications (B’s, E’s, J’s, L’s, O’s, etc.)
- Waivers (Non-Immigrant and Immigrant)
- Port of Entry Representation
- Parole Requests
- B.S.B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Old Dominion University, 2002
- M.B.A., St. Mary’s University, 2007
- J.D, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2007
- Member of the Bar, State of Texas